Our thoughtfully crafted picks provide instant tone improvement and dynamic range.
New to Gravity Picks? Our Variety Packs are perfect for a first time customer to sample our collections or as a gift to a guitar player in your life.
24-Pick Variety Pack
12-Pick Variety Pack
8-Pick Variety Pack
- 4-Pick Starter Pack
Thick Pick Variety Pack
36-Pick Colored Gold Series Variety Pack
- Classic Multi-Colored 8-Pack 1.5mm
- Classic Multi-Colored 8-Pack 2.0mm
- Classic Multi-Colored 8-Pack 3.0mm
- Acrylic Series – Brighter sounding vs. normal pick material (i.e. celluloid, nylon, or Delrin). Grip is much more apparent with acrylic vs. the alternative materials and it can glide across the strings with very little resistance. Acrylic’s durability is 5-10x longer than the other materials.
- PEEK – Gold Series – Sound is less bright (slightly darker) than acrylic. Tone is more focused and louder compared to regular picks. Pick noise (the sound of the pick coming into contact with a vibrating string makes a noise). This material has very low pick noise. The Gold Series lasts 5-10x longer than the Acrylic Series.
- Gravity Picks are all hand-shaped and polished by professionals to bring you a quality product that cannot be matched at this price point.
- Play faster and louder with our unique material and bevel design.
- We use a proprietary beveling system to give the most consistent bevels possible. Enjoy dependable quality each and every time you order.
These picks are fantastic! The variety pack has helped me learn which shapes and styles work for me the best across different applications.
Gravity picks are my exclusive choice! I've been playing Guitar for 47yrs! I use the 1.5 Classic for my 14 string gauge GBSP10 Ibanez Jazz Guitar and 2.0 Classic for my 13 string gauge JSM 100 Ibanez Guitar. Thanks!
There's a nice variety of picks and sizes here that really give you a good feel for what Gravity offers. You'll get a wide variety of attach and tone from the picks as you go through them.
I have been playing guitar professionally since I was 16. I am 52 now and I have only changed picks 2 times in my guitar life. Gravity was one of those times. I used the standard 1.5 and it has helped me with accuracy and execution as well as never slipping out of my hands while playing and touring internationally with Janet Gardner(Vixen). I play bass with her but I still use Gravity for that gig as well. Do yourself a favor and at least check the picks out. It may change your life like it did mine.
Allstar Music Empire
Flemington Guitar Shop
I can’t go back to fender or Dunlop picks after trying gravity picks. The non-gold series picks add character to my playing with a “chirping” attack and the gold series feel solid without being cumbersome (the attack really is less pronounced too). There is a noticeable volume difference compared to Dunlop and fender. The material is stronger and after hours of chugging, there isn’t a decrease in material where the pick hits the strings. I am a big fan of gravity picks, and the variety pack lets you sample what gravity picks has to offer. The picks have better traction in your hands if you sweat like I do.