- Hand-Shaped And Polished By Professionals To Bring You A Quality Product That Cannot Be Matched At This Price Point.
- Acrylic grips very well as has the ability to glide across the strings with very little resistance.
- Instant Tone Improvement.
- Play Faster And Louder With Our Unique Material And Bevel Design.
- Proprietary Beveling System To Give The Most Consistent Bevels Possible. You Will Receive A Consistent Product Each And Every Time You Order.
- Lasts Much Longer Than A Regular Pick.
The bevels on each pick are shaped on a grinding wheel which creates rough bevels. Those bevels are then polished or left unpolished (which we call ‘Master Finish’).
The Polished version glides across the strings with very little effort.
The Master Finish (unpolished) version is a bit brighter and creates a different release off the string. It allows you to ‘dig in’ a bit more. It is just a personal preference.
The minimum thickness for the grip holes is 2mm. We cannot offer the grip holes in the 1.5mm thickness because they can break easily. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try the 2mm. Most players are able to adjust up to the 2mm.
We make every effort to ship your order within one business day. Every order will receive a USPS tracking number with the shipping confirmation.
We do not currently ship to Indonesia, Singapore and Brazil due the enormous rate of fraudulent orders.
If you live in one of these countries, use PayPal to send the correct amount of money to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow that with an email and we will ship your order. Thank you.
Our manufacturing facility is near San Francisco in California. All picks are 100% made in the USA.
The Gold Series does not come in an unpolished version. Due to the nature of the material, it must be polished.
All picks have approximately an 80 degree bevel. The exception is the Edge. The Edge has a 60 degree bevel, which is noticeably sharper. The sharper bevel does wear out faster.
WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS. WE OFFER EXCHANGES ON ALL UNUSED ITEMS FOR A PERIOD OF 30 DAYS AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange. Exchanges are not applicable to the Custom Shop if the order is fulfilled as it was ordered.
Please send your order with a note to the following address for an exchange:
Gravity Picks Inc.
2355 West Yosemite Ave
Manteca, CA 95337