Our thoughtfully crafted picks provide instant tone improvement and dynamic range.
New to Gravity Picks? Our Variety Packs are perfect for a first time customer to sample our collections or as a gift to a guitar player in your life.
4-Pick Starter Pack
8-Pick Variety Pack
12-Pick Variety Pack
Thick Pick Variety Pack
36-Pick Colored Gold Series Variety Pack
- Acrylic Series – Brighter sounding vs. normal pick material (i.e. celluloid, nylon, or Delrin). Grip is much more apparent with acrylic vs. the alternative materials and it can glide across the strings with very little resistance. Acrylic’s durability is 5-10x longer than the other materials.
- PEEK – Gold Series – Sound is less bright (slightly darker) than acrylic. Tone is more focused and louder compared to regular picks. Pick noise (the sound of the pick coming into contact with a vibrating string makes a noise). This material has very low pick noise. The Gold Series lasts 5-10x longer than the Acrylic Series.
- Gravity Picks are all hand-shaped and polished by professionals to bring you a quality product that cannot be matched at this price point.
- Play faster and louder with our unique material and bevel design.
- We use a proprietary beveling system to give the most consistent bevels possible. Enjoy dependable quality each and every time you order.
Did not realize a pick could make this big of a difference. Outstanding playability and tone.
Gravity Picks: Variety Pack
I've been using thin picks all my life. While the heavier picks in this assortment feel great in my fingers, the tone is a little darker than I'm used to. Just a matter of personal taste. I just ordered some Gravity thins. We'll see how they work out.
I started a search for a pick with the least amount of "click" I could find. I hated the clicking that went along with almost every pick I had ever tried, including the vaunted Blue Chip. I tried this variety pack since it had a pretty decent cross section of their product line. After going through them all, none of them were BAD but the Gold series were noticeably less "clicky" than the others. After lots of experimentation I have finally settled on the Gold colored series 1.0mm as the best pick for me. Good warm tone, least clicky and overall most satisfying pick I have found after trying all the big names over the years. Better than a Blue Chip and 1/4th the cost. Although I did not keep most of the pack for my actual playing usage it was worth the money to get to try them all out and discover the 1.0mm Gold series which has now become the only pick I play. There may be something better out there but I cannot imagine what it may be as I have tried everything under the sun.
I have numerous picks made by Dunlop, Dava, Planet Wave and more and nothing beats Gravity. Even a jazz 3, which is absolutely great is no match IMHO to some of the picks on the Gravity lineup.